Forum Home Forum Home > News > Competitions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Model 4 Hire Forum

My RØDE Reel - Event Date: 16 Apr 2019 - 28 Aug 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: My RØDE Reel
    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 20:52
For the sixth year, RØDE is announcing My RØDE Reel, one of the world’s largest short film competitions. This year’s prize pool is the biggest yet, offering over $1 million in prizes.

How To Enter
1. Make a short film

Get your crew together and make a short film using RØDE gear. Keep it under 3 minutes and remember to grab footage for your Behind-The-Scenes film (we’ll get to that in step 2). Download your starter pack here.

2. Make a BTS

Show us how you made your film! Remember: keep it under 3 minutes and you must showcase the RØDE product(s) you used during filming!
3. Submit your film

Upload your film & BTS – remember to include the title card to be eligible!

And the prizes
They include gear made by the following brands: RØDE, SoundField, Blackmagic Design, Zhiyun, FuzzMeasure, Movcam, MZed, MusicBed, Blastwave FX, Rhino, Rayzr, Vibesta, Wipster, Freefly, Red Giant, FilmConvert, Cam Caddie, Yololiv, Lume Cube, GoPro, Manfrotto, Sigma, Pelican, iOgrapher, Adobe, Michael Wiese Productions, APHEX, Angelbird, Joby and Lowepro.

Visit RØDE here

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply