Forum Home Forum Home > News > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Model 4 Hire Forum

More time at home during coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More time at home during coronavirus
    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 12:52
Ok so we have to self isolate during this teriable time with coronavirus. Well why not during this time change your browser! There are many that you choose from but what benifits can I get from changing you may ask.
We I have found a browser which is built on the open source platform it's FREE. Have I got you attention yet?
Other points are it blocks ads and website trackers. Did you know that some of your yes your information is sold on! Brave stops these ads and trackers so they can see where you have been or are going next this will then allow them to place ads on the sites you are visiting based on where you have been! Brave blocks all of this so allows you to browse freely. I did forget to mention that while you are browsing you could earn Basic Attention Tokens which you can use to send to content creators as a thank you for there content or just keep and build up.
In tests Brave was 2x faster than both chrome and firefox in loading up the same website CNN.com .
Ok so you don't belive me why not see for your self. Oh yes this might help when you load up some sites it automatically plays video clips Brav stop this happening so when reading the news it leaves you free to concentrate on reading the new.
Give Brave a go download here use it for 30 days if it's not what you expected uninstall

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply