Forum Home Forum Home > News > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Model 4 Hire Forum

Free Shares - Event Date: 23 Oct 2023 - 27 Nov 2023

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Free Shares
    Posted: 31 Aug 2023 at 19:59
Do you want to get free shares worth up to £100?

Join Trading 212 Invest with my link, and we will both get free shares.

What you have to do is sign up using the referal link above or if you have opened an account already within the last 10 days you can use the following code to get free shares 16c1pugAOj

You will need to verify your identity ( similar to opening a bank account and for tax reasons).

Put some money in you account it can be as little as a £1 or $1.

This link and code is only valid for the next 26 days so ends 26th Sept 2023.

Edited by Admin - 23 Oct 2023 at 20:00
Sponsored Links

Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2023 at 19:56
So if you have got your free share from the above link you may want to try your hand at investing I have modified an already made pie to include microstrategy stock which looks like it's on the up due to the push on Bitcoin. Microstrategy now own nearly 1% of all bitcoins in circulation.
Use the link below to copy my pie to your Trading 212 account. www.trading212.com/pies/ltzETh0yMIFHNmJoUfNFDVP2nEEmi  All the link will do is copy the pie from Trading212 to your account and then you can see what stocks you will be investing in. You can invest or not, It is upto you as I'm not giving you any financial advice.
The Pie is based on the pie created by The (Almost) Daily Dividends Portfolio which is a great starting point if you are new to Trading 212. If you use my link above this is what is called link chaining and is OK with Trading 212.
When investing, your capital is at risk and you may get back less than invested. Past performance doesn’t guarantee future results.
Please remember I am not giving you any financial advice in any shape or form.

Post Reply Post Reply